New irons fitting

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
a new year Rick so maybe some new clubs due? ;)

Don't think so Steve......had these in the bag now since August ( well there was the small addition of the MB's to make up a combo set in December, but that doesn't count!!)..... I've handed my crown to you mate......... :D

D

deanobillquay

Not a bad idea mate, when he gets his Orka demo's in stock, defo worth a look................But DO checkout his Wishon irons too, as good as anything Ive tried, superb looks/feel:thup:

My final decision was between wishon 560mc and the CB501

No difference between them but I was more consistent with the 501s. Quality irons.

A

Alex1975

They all look stunning!! Great looking wedge!! Did you get 52,56,60? They blend so well with the short irons!!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes 52,56,60 though the plan is to have them turned down 1 degree, but am go to revisit to sort out the gaps once Im used to them in a week or two

The wedges do look great. I need to match up my wedges eventually and they are high on the list (as well as the old FK2 head to match my gap wedge that I have had for years).

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
not too shabby at all, I actually reckon I could hit them.. will pop up for a few swishes ;)

by swishes I mean fats, thins, tops, duffs... you name it, guarantee they wont look so sweet afterwards :p