New golf shoes

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Up untill now I have been using £30 adidas shoes from JJB or sports soccer what ever they are called with pretty decent results, each pair lasting me approx 9-12months.

Anyway, my most recent pair have split and i'm now looking for a new pair, any one have any decent reccomendations???

Not too bothered what they look like as long as they are comfortable.

Thanks

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Go on treat yourself. a pair of customised myjoys with your own name on em!
Zoe asked me what I wanted this year and they were the only thing I could think of.

jeffc

Head Pro
Visit site
got some softjoys from sports direct (high street shop) and am very pleased with them. Were on special offer for £20, wasn't looking for new shoes but at that price they got me

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks for all the feedback lads, will take a look at all of these.

Also i'm going La Manga in March, anyone know how/where i can get cheaper green fee's???

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Minty.. Do not play at La Serena!! well unless you like water, 16 holes with water in play grr I am playing Roda on Sunday nearish La Manga.

I find the best deals are usually over there.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
We are staying in someones timeshare in La Manga, I have no idea where it is untill i get more info next week but we dont have any golf included.

Are there literally loads of courses out there?
Parmo i'll be staying away from La serena if thats the case with the water as i'm spending enough on green fee's without having to fork out for an endless pocket of balls.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Parmo i just looked at that course http://www.laserenagolf.clubmurcia.com/la_serena_golf_tee01.htm

how many balls did you lose? be honest.

looks tough

12 brand new Srixon AD333 pre holiday marked with great excitement... only to be lost the the filthy waters of that course.

I did thought kinda enjoy some of it, I layed up a 7i tee shot and played a 21* hybrid over water from 170 and finished 6 foot from the hole, the joy of it clearing the water for once was better than the feeling on my first birdie.

jkhnw7.jpg

Its a nice well kept track, pretty cheap I think we paid €36 + €7 for a trolley and there where only a couple of groups on it.

My dad lost 3 balls on the first hole!!! lol :D
I lost one on that hole :rolleyes:
My step son lost 3 on it

1z677ki.jpg

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Viscount,

I'll definitely get up to your track soon mate. I'm playing alot better now and should be down to 26 by the end of the month (if this weekends comp goes to plan).

Have you played beadlow manor? played there twice a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
yes but it wasn't in terribly good nick then.

not played colmworth yet, so that's another to try out and st neots (town course) now takes GreenFree

aylesbury vale with sneds this w/e