New Bargains Thread

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Picked up some nice dry fit lime green trousers from Nike Outlet for £11. Would have had more but they only had one my size. Loads of 30 or 32 left.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Taylor Made M2 Golf Iron set - 5 to PW + Taylor Made Tour Lite Cart Bag - £429.00 at Clubhouse Golf
Add in the SW for another £60.

iu

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Had a trip to American Golf in Bournemouth today. They had some brand new SIM drivers on sale for £50. A bargain if you want a driver with a regular 45 gram shaft, with a head loft of 11 degrees. Picked it up for a waggle and it had more flex than a fishing rod?

You sure these weren't just marked as £50 off? I was in edinburgh american golf last week and they also had a batch of sim2 drivers where you could see £50 on the sticker but when you looked at the full thing it said £399 then sale price £349 then listed discount = £50.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just saw the big £50 and thought that was the price. Maybe you are correct. Not really interested in Taylormade stuff so didn’t investigate too closely.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi. I couldnt find these on the Nike site - is this from an actual shop and if so, where?

It's an actual shop. Don't bother with the Nike online. Google Nike clearance stores. There are a few. My nearest one is Talke Pitts Stoke-on-trent. Probelm is you have to go there on a regular basis to find good bargins. And you never know what stock they've put out. You'd be amazed at the savings sometimes. People go there and spend hundreds of pounds and then sell it all on e bay. There is one seller based in Sandbach that is currently selling the same trousers as I have just bought for £11, for £34. Not a bad mark up.

G1z1

Visit site
I did read a tip that stated that if you lifted the insole and put down talc powder that it cured the squeak, probably a load of rubbish but will try anything if they start squeaking lol Thank.

Cheers, John
Mines started to squeak today and it’s loud lol I mean really loud. I will need to try the talc I think

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Stopped off at Silvermere yesterday on my way home. No clothing sale in store, but the Outlet Store upstairs in the range had a ton of good deals on shirts. 40% - 50% off most of them, plenty available from all the big brands, a good selection in all sizes, picked up a nice BOSS shirt for less than £40.

jmcp

Visit site
Mines started to squeak today and it’s loud lol I mean really loud. I will need to try the talc I think

It could be worse, I have a really nice Sun Mountain carry bag that I have not used much due to tearing my rotator cuff last year but have used it 3 times in the last 3 days and it squeaks horribly, can‘t imagine carrying it and wearing my Jordans together, I will be persona non grata at the golf club lol

Cheers, John

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
70% off at County Golf warehouse clearance, warehouse items only and most of the nicer items appear to be either small sizes or ladies, but some good bargains to be had if they are your size.