New Bargains Thread

Boomy

Visit site
On their question section under returns :

In the unlikely event that you experience problems with any of the products you have bought from us,
please email contact@druidsgolf.com and once we are notified, we can advise you of the procedure.

All returns are eligible for a credit note or exchange.

Any items purchased in our outlet section are not eligible for exchange or refund - THESE SALES ARE FINAL (Unless the item is faulty).

If your purchase doesn’t fit or you don’t like them you can send them back for a refund within 28 days. If it’s outside the 28 days they’ll give you a credit note - both include sales items.
The bottom paragraph above means outlet specific items which are most likely end of line and heavily reduced.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If your purchase doesn’t fit or you don’t like them you can send them back for a refund within 28 days. If it’s outside the 28 days they’ll give you a credit note - both include sales items.
The bottom paragraph above means outlet specific items which are most likely end of line and heavily reduced.

Oh righto thanks for that could not see this :)

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site

I have been extremely positive with my Druids support in the numerous threads that mention them. They pretty much fill my golfing wardrobe now. However, this hasn't been the case for me - I sent a hoodie back that I wasn't keen on and all they would give me is a credit note, and to use it, I have to email them with the code rather than put a voucher code in at check out or anything. It's not a big deal for me as I'm sure I'll buy something else from them soon, but the cash would have been nicer!

Boomy

Visit site
I have been extremely positive with my Druids support in the numerous threads that mention them. They pretty much fill my golfing wardrobe now. However, this hasn't been the case for me - I sent a hoodie back that I wasn't keen on and all they would give me is a credit note, and to use it, I have to email them with the code rather than put a voucher code in at check out or anything. It's not a big deal for me as I'm sure I'll buy something else from them soon, but the cash would have been nicer!

They can’t do that unless it’s outside of the 28 days return period ? They should give you a refund within the 28 days. I’d challenge them on that.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
TaylorMade RBZ Soft Golf Balls 3 dozen balls for £34.99 at Amazon.
81Y0vpxizFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

JonW

Visit site
Just be careful with these. If you look carefully at the picture of the ball they’re not the soft version - just the standard RBZ’s. My mate made that mistake and bought these balls last year.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Just be careful with these. If you look carefully at the picture of the ball they’re not the soft version - just the standard RBZ’s. My mate made that mistake and bought these balls last year.
Interesting, I'd previously spotted the deal @Robster59 posted but fancied something a bit higher compression. Have they arrived Robster?

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wars shaving cream. It's polish and brilliant. From make up £0.78 with free delivery by ups. How??? Got mine delivered today. Incredible

Mandofred

Visit site
I've been trying the new Bridgestone E12 contact balls. Bought a box a week or so ago for £25. Just ordered 2 more boxes, quite like them, and at £25 a box they might have just turned into my favorite ball.