New Bargains Thread

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not many manufacturers quote the waterproof rating so it is difficult to compare.
Think Benross quote 10,000 for theirs

Big max does say on the water resistant that the 2000 it provides is what most companies would advertise as waterproof

If it rains that much I'll be in the clubhouse anyways lol

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Happy to take some off your for a reasonable price :)
they are my preffered year version which i thing was 2017 with the Grey arrow, brought all i could find at the time.

got at least 4 boxes and a whole shoe box of finds all good enough for a medal round, thanks to American visitors at Dornoch:ROFLMAO:

best ones or i thought they were anyway. :ROFLMAO:

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
If anyone spots a good deal on waterproof golf coat please let me know :)

I've just bought an Under Armour goretex paclite in Royal Blue from eBay for £100. Reputable seller, and got some left depending on size. Can't link as my phone defaults to eBay app when searching. Easily found though.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
My mate bought one. says It’s top quality

No waterproof valuables pocket though I believe.
I've had an Ouul Python cart bag for best part of 2 years now. It's been in a downpour or two and is as waterproof as a duck's bum. (Unless, of course, you forget to close all the zips :rolleyes: )

Its got two small soft-lined pockets - with same waterproof zips as all the other pockets. Whether they are specifically "valuables pockets" i have no idea. My only minor criticism is that it doesn't have an insulated pocket. But a "single-bottle" cool bag sits in one of the main pockets nicely and does the same job.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
10% off Snainton Golf using code golf10.
Was going to order 4 boxes of yellow Soft Feel on the Srixon 4 for 3 offer for winter golf and this has taken the price down to £48.53, or just £12.14 a box.

Already bought 4 boxes of Q Star Tour under the offer and with the 10% off these are excellent value for a good ball at just over £20 a box with the code.