New Bargains Thread

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
AM didn't have the bag in stock at the warehouse and cancelled the order and advised me be e mail. Luckilly I was unsure if the whole order was cancelled so rang customer help. Guess what? They had stock in stores and one close to me. So I went online and reserved one and picked it up yesterday. What didn't the morons who sent the e mail out to me inform that they were out of stock in the warehouse but that stock of the item was readilly available in stores? Morons! Not only that but I picked up four Mizuno gloves (2 for £12) when I picked up the bag. Whole lot was £100+. which AM would have missed out on.

So .....in case you missed it.....Mizuno Gloves 2 for £12 in AM.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
AM didn't have the bag in stock at the warehouse and cancelled the order and advised me be e mail. Luckilly I was unsure if the whole order was cancelled so rang customer help. Guess what? They had stock in stores and one close to me. So I went online and reserved one and picked it up yesterday. What didn't the morons who sent the e mail out to me inform that they were out of stock in the warehouse but that stock of the item was readilly available in stores? Morons! Not only that but I picked up four Mizuno gloves (2 for £12) when I picked up the bag. Whole lot was £100+. which AM would have missed out on.

So .....in case you missed it.....Mizuno Gloves 2 for £12 in AM.

Their online ordering system is an absolute shambles, it’s in stock but it isn’t, then it isn’t but it is lol. They’re light years behind other stores when it comes to online purchases.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Tom Tom have started their Black Friday offers and I've nabbed one of these... GPS tracker, stats etc. Best price I've seen is 149.99 and they are selling it for 80 quid. The link adds it straight to your basket!

Tom Tom Golfer Premium

Confused - the link does indeed add it for £80 but if you don't use that link but their website its still showing for 199. Why is that?

I would not be comfortable buying something from a direct link when the actual website is not showing that price.....paranoid....yes.....perhaps your explanation will reduce that paranoia, perhaps not