New Adidas adiZero Shoe

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
but will they wear out on the heel after 2 rounds?

I found that with my pairs of adidas shoes, I've since bought some Nike ones and they are superb for comfort and quality.

I'm also awaiting delivery of some Puma trainer types for the summer with shorts, but still despite this and my experiences of adidas find myself erring toward getting some adicross ones for when we eventually get some sun

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I just tried a pair of these on in yellow and white (i am under 35, so i can)

They feel amazing!!! i for one will be buying some! they are amazingly light, comfy and feel very stable!

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I saw them in the flesh today at our pro shop in various colours, if golf ever includes hurdles I'll get some. I can see the appeal for teenagers though.

Slicer30

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Was it just me or did these Adizero shoes not look right on the pro's who have wore them so far?

Not sure if its a design issue or what, but it looked like the area where they interact with the trousers is different to normal. To me it looks like they have made it so the trousers do not cover up the 3 stripes. Perhaps that was some agreement with the pro's who got to wear them.

I agree with the football boot comparison, very similar to the white predators.

Attachments

• adidas_predator_x_review2.jpg
    adidas_predator_x_review2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 3

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Was it just me or did these Adizero shoes not look right on the pro's who have wore them so far?

Not sure if its a design issue or what, but it looked like the area where they interact with the trousers is different to normal. To me it looks like they have made it so the trousers do not cover up the 3 stripes.

I think your last sentence covers it...... can't be the shoes fault that the trouser doesn't cover, they are regular golf shoes that fit the foot like most others. If they are not "covered" it's because the trousers worn aren't long enough. My trousers mostly cover the yellow, even the ones with a v-split.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'd go for the white at a push but definitely not the yellow. I'm not a fad in any way but watching the tour the other day those yellow shoes stood out for all the wrong reasons for me, they just didn't blend with anything.

I couldn't help notice that the TM stable all had the same shirts, caps and shoes on the other day and there was no personal individual look and it all came across a bit sterile for me. If sponsors are going to insist players wear their clothes to that degree, it would actually turn me off buying them not the other way round.

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I do like the look of them but Adidas have ruined themself for me as every set I've owned has come away at the heel inside the shoe.

I'll be buying a pair of footjoy sports for my birthday in April