My 8 year old is very unwell

Hack-Man-Hob

Club Champion
Visit site
absolutely awful news,

you say she's a fighter so I say she'll fight and she'll win and she'll win in style, she'll kick its ass.

COME ON MOLLY YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

we're all behind you all wishing you strength and courage during this battle

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Crikey JT im so sorry to hear your news mate , i pray that all will be well for you and yours ..

12 months seems along time mate but it will fly by and as doctors usually err on the side of caution for them to even mention that they are confident is a great sign..
Our wee boy had to have a very minor operation at 7 weeks and i dont think i ever felt as helpless or cried as much ,

she is in the best possible hands , all doctor & nurses , but esp children's docs & nurses are magnificent people they will care for and protect your wee angel and get her safely back to ye

Please keep us updated on her progress

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
All the best JT , my oldest has been in and out of hospital since day 1 and is now 18 he's had numerous heart ops and we thought he'd seen the last of it, but last week after being back in Uni of 2 days he was rushed in to with a heart rate of 187 he's on th emend now

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Tough times for you and your young family, I hope all goes well for your girl.

Cancer research has come on in leaps and bounds in the last 20 years thanks to the many kind people who have collected and donated.

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Awful news mate, as a father of four myself I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through, but if posting stuff up on here helps in any small way then get typing! All the very best for a full speedy recovery for her.

Alan

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My thoughts are with you and your family JT, keep positive, I pray everything will work out fine for your family.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
My heart goes out to your wee girl JT. Stay strong. As others have said talking about it can help you get your head round things, especially when you can't control things.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
JT, like everybody else I sincerely hope that you and your family get the best possible outcome from what must have been shocking news.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I can't begin to understand what you must be going through JT but my thoughts are with you and I sincerely hope that Molly makes a speedy and full recovery

D

Deleted member 1740

JT, my thoughts are with you and your family at this very traumatic time. I hope and pray your little girl gets through this.

Things like this puts life into perspective big time.

NorfolkShaun

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry to hear this awful news JT.

Really hope the treatment is a success and wish Molly a full and speedy recovery.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Really sorry to hear you having to go through this.

Even at times like this children can be very resilient and can somehow deal with it in an amazing way. Molly sounds exactly that child and wishing her and all your family a positive outcome JT.

From my own experience it really is helpful to talk and get things off your chest - so please, keep on talking and let us know how little Molly is getting on.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry to hear about Molly. That is the sort of news every parent dreads. She is in good hands at RBHSC though, and if the doctors there are saying that it will be tough for a while but they are confident they can make it work, maybe that suggests a good prognosis.

Kids are pretty tough and get through these things better than many adults.

Best wishes for her and you.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Really tough reading JT. I wish you and yours all the best.

The son of a colleague of mine went through something very similar 10yrs back. Wee Conner was about 5 back then. Rushed into the RVH in Belfast...it was a tough time but now he's just a typical rowdy teenager, and you wouldn't have a clue he'd had any problems.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't care about the swear filter but **** thats tough :(

I would be distraught if it was my wee gal. Best wishes for everything.