Morgan Hoffman

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I worked as a psychiatrist once. The "wise up" school of counselling was pretty popular back then. Happiness is not just a 'right now' objective. A lot of nonsense has been talked about mental health during Covid. Being happy is not the same as having good mental health. Being happy now believing you are defeating the odds when you really aren't can lead to years of bitterness and regret. Hence the "wise up" form of tough love.

Yes, that's fair enough, doesn't strike me that he'd be likely to take heed of that. I'm also commenting from a place of ignorance as to what the realistic upside might be of any treatment in terms of quality of life in the future.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Doesnt seem like it, seems hes just felt he was ready to play again and give it a go. Got a couple more exemption starts then hoping for a few sponsor invites it seems

71 72 a massive achievement considering what went before, but wont be enough to play the weekend sadly

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Doesnt seem like it, seems hes just felt he was ready to play again and give it a go. Got a couple more exemption starts then hoping for a few sponsor invites it seems

71 72 a massive achievement considering what went before, but wont be enough to play the weekend sadly

Currently T78 but given the wind out there today it the cut mark may change. Would be a fantastic achievement to play all four days but still two pretty tidy rounds