Monday 29th March

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Our booking system is opening at 8pm on the Wednesday before.
Fastest finger first...
We'll probably look at early pm, let the rest rush around to be first out...

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Our BRS goes live at 7.00 on the 22nd, so no, not booked anything yet. I won't be playing til later in the week anyway.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
We can only book one week in advance. I will have to get up early to get on at 8.30. :eek:

Not sure why my mates put me in charge of booking on computer. What could possibly go wrong ?

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
No not yet
Current (old) club can book 7 days in advance
New club can book 14 days in advance
But doubt I'm rushing out 1st day of opening
I'd sooner blow away some cobwebs at the range and try and find a swing 1st

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Our booking system is 8 days in advance at 8pm.

8 days in advance was chosen to avoid players who play on the same day every week having to book on the same day as they play and 8pm was chosen so the majority of members will have the opportunity to be online at that time and if anything goes wrong the office is closed and therefore cannot be inundated with phone calls (we do not operate the booking system, the ISV does).

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'll let the bedlam subside before I start playing. I have looked at the online bookings and the first few days are pretty rammed and having experienced the torture of really slow play after the last lockdowns I really cannot be bothered. Think I'll just play safe and wait until after the Easter holidays.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Oddly enough theres a seniors comp on the Monday so we have booked in for that, the normal tee times open up on the 20th.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My membership technically doesn’t go live until the 1st, so will probably play 3rd and 4th in the swindle. Get two cards straight in on a new track.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Booking live on 15th

Hoping to get out on 29th at 6am for 9 holes before work and 5.28 for 9 afterwards - We will see :ROFLMAO: