Mince Pies

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
For me, of all the mince pies I've tried, nothing beats my Mum's freshly baked mince pies, warm straight from the oven. Happy memories.
Missis T made a dozen on Sunday. My lad had 2 within 15 mins. He never said owt. The icing sugar down his black t shirt told us everything.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
It's the waiting that's the worst, till they've cooled down just enough not to take the skin off the roof of your mouth.
He who laughs last, Ave just had the last one.Got to say Missis T made them with a quality brandy mince pie filling. It makes a difference 👍

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ha, I've still got a box of four from a hamper that remain unopened. Weirdly, I'm just not feeling them now that it's no longer Christmas. Don't fancy eating them at all.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ok folks, where can I buy mince pies in UK supermarkets in April?
You can't, sadly. They won't appear again now until September/October.

What you can buy is jars of mincemeat to take home and make them yourself. Lidl definitely had some in yesterday, others may as well.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
You can't, sadly. They won't appear again now until September/October.

What you can buy is jars of mincemeat to take home and make them yourself. Lidl definitely had some in yesterday, others may as well.

Appreciate the answer but I can't give up that easily
My wife will be in UK next month, need a supplier (dealer) c'mon guys thinking caps on...

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Appreciate the answer but I can't give up that easily
My wife will be in UK next month, need a supplier (dealer) c'mon guys thinking caps on...

Could drop in to a local cake shop or bakery to see if they can do a custom order.