Membership Interview Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1418

I'd like to know what the course was like, what practice facilities were like, and what the amenities in the clubhouse were like before the interview.

Blimey, and you still joined Royal Ascot.......😉😂😂😂😂

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'd like to know what the course was like, what practice facilities were like, and what the amenities in the clubhouse were like before the interview.

Obviously not very good (other than the course) going by his list on another thread 😳

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
from your other thread i thought you had only just joined a course and are suggesting ways to improve it, why would you be looking to move clubs already?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
from your other thread i thought you had only just joined a course and are suggesting ways to improve it, why would you be looking to move clubs already?

I think you'll find these overlap.

This was initially posted when he was looking to join a club, which he now has and wants to already, within a couple on months, or less, tell them what they need to do to improve it!!

It's obviously his right, as it is for all members to give opinions on your club, but personally I'd get a bit more bedded in first..

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I think you'll find these overlap.

This was initially posted when he was looking to join a club, which he now has and wants to already, within a couple on months, or less, tell them what they need to do to improve it!!

It's obviously his right, as it is for all members to give opinions on your club, but personally I'd get a bit more bedded in first..

I'm calling BS on this Robin.
As of 13th May the guy had never seen this "prestigious and well known" course.
We're now on the 18th July so just coming up to 2 months later.
Yet his other post states he's been a member for 3 and wants to change things to make it more prestigious?
Something doesn't compute.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm calling BS on this Robin.
As of 13th May the guy had never seen this "prestigious and well known" course.
We're now on the 18th July so just coming up to 2 months later.
Yet his other post states he's been a member for 3 and wants to change things to make it more prestigious?
Something doesn't compute.

He might not be very good with dates :whistle:

Must say I've had a squint at some previous post's, it doesn't take a genius to work some things out...

http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/showthread.php?97067-West-Lancs&p=1836471#post1836471

He does seem to start quite a few topics but then doesn't respond to any replies within them though? That usually tells me it's a duplicate account or an account for effect/reaction, as he doesn't debate anything, or very rarely!

He also had a sabbatical from Feb 2017 - March 2018, could have been a 30 month sentence and tagged after 12:mmm: I hear Walton is good that time of year :rofl:

:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.