Mayweather vs McGregor - Official

U

User62651

The punters got a decent night out and everyone else made a fortune,
McGregor may have decided that boxing is easier than MMA and he can make more money there too so I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get another couple of big bucks boxing matches on the back of this contest then retire. Man's not daft.

Jates12

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ive seen that Dan2501 hasnt been on here since the fight! :rofl:

Mayweather hasnt stopped anyone since 2011, shows what sort of power puncher he is and he stopped connor, was never going to be a contest and shows how out of his depth connor was.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site

Mayweather hasnt stopped anyone since 2011, shows what sort of power puncher he is and he stopped connor, was never going to be a contest and shows how out of his depth connor was.

What? I posted multiple times in the other thread that was discussing who was watching the fight. Nice that you're so bothered about hearing my opinion though. Means a lot. <3

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site

To be fair to the lad, Dan2501 posted on another thread about the fight :)

Jates12

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What? I posted multiple times in the other thread that was discussing who was watching the fight. Nice that you're so bothered about hearing my opinion though. Means a lot. <3

I will position myself here in my orthopedic shoes sir! Intrigued to hear your analysis on the fight in fairness!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dana White has today confirmed that the UFC are in talks with Floyd to sign a UFC contract. Would bloody love it if this happened. He'd do well to get out of the first minute. Conor could drag it out a few minutes and let him feel a few leg kicks and spinning kick attacks to the body before he takes him down at will and strangles him though.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I can’t see it happening but then I said that about the McGregor fight lol.
He’d get absolutely slaughtered in an octagon, I can’t see how he would have a chance.

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Heard this at the weekend, I’d go out on a limb and say “never going to happen”
Mcgregor would murder him in seconds in the UFC arena.
Can’t see floyd being dumb enough to even attempt this

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He's too old, he doesn't need the money, he'd get destroyed plus he's rubbished the rumours already. Depends which weight class he'd fight at but Conor, Tony Ferguson, Wonderboy, Woodley etc would all outclass him as he's just a boxer, he'd stand no chance against these guys.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
You say he doesn't need the money, but he wouldn't even be entertaining it if he didn't. Money goes fast, especially when you live like Floyd, wouldn't surprise me if he needs another quick cash grab already.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You say he doesn't need the money, but he wouldn't even be entertaining it if he didn't. Money goes fast, especially when you live like Floyd, wouldn't surprise me if he needs another quick cash grab already.

He's worth around a billion dollars (apparently). Yes he flashes the cash but he'll have invested a lot of it plus why would he want to get beat after a career of being unbeatable, doesn't seem worth it to me.

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
No chance this will ever happen. There is zero chance Mayweather will win where as Conor maybe had half a percent chance. He may need the money but if the figures were correct from the last fight he has a good few years buffer built up. I don’t even think it will be entertaining. I want to see him get beat up but there’s no value to the defeat because his skill level will be child like in comparison.