Masters betting...

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
As we are only weeks away from the biggest and best Major of the year so its time to start picking the winner...

I've stuck a few of my free £5 bets that I earn weekly on Sky bet on the following...

£5 on Tiger woods @ 8/1
£5 on Zach Johnson @ 33/1
£5 on Jason Dufner @ 50/1

I have picked the winner of the Masters for 2 years running and that was with only 1 pick each time, now I'm having at least 3 players there is no chance I can loose :rofl:

I'm not giving my main pick away yet as I'm putting my own money on that one so have some thinking to do :D

My previous wins have been...

Bubba @ 40/1
Adam Scott @ 28/1

Who's your early pick?

jak kez 187

Head Pro
Visit site
Think I might go for Jason Day at 16/1 (On william hill) but I haven't looked into it much yet.

Think I'm going to make a Bet Victor account though and put the free bet on someone else.

Have noticed that they seem to be getting far better odds these days on football, and they have better odds on most of the golfers in the masters as well.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Backed Russell Henley e\w at 150/1. That's my only bet to date, plus I have a 4x majors accumulator on the go. Will do some in play bets on winners of groups.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
As we are only weeks away from the biggest and best Major of the year so its time to start picking the winner...

I've stuck a few of my free £5 bets that I earn weekly on Sky bet on the following...

£5 on Tiger woods @ 8/1
£5 on Zach Johnson @ 33/1
£5 on Jason Dufner @ 50/1

I have picked the winner of the Masters for 2 years running and that was with only 1 pick each time, now I'm having at least 3 players there is no chance I can loose :rofl:

I'm not giving my main pick away yet as I'm putting my own money on that one so have some thinking to do :D

My previous wins have been...

Bubba @ 40/1
Adam Scott @ 28/1

Who's your early pick?

Lmao.
Are you like one of these premium phone lines that only give out there tip
when its cost you a tenner to listen to the bs first.
You never see a poor bookie

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Lmao.
Are you like one of these premium phone lines that only give out there tip
when its cost you a tenner to listen to the bs first.
You never see a poor bookie

Lol yeah instead send me a tenner via Pay Pal and I'll give you the winner :rofl:

I doubt very much ill win it this year...

Baldy Bouncer

Blackballed
Visit site
£5 to win on the following:-

Phil Mickelson @ 14/1

Bubba Watson @ 20/1

Henrik Stenson @ 28/1

Thorbjorn Olesen @ 80/1

And Peter Hanson @ 125/1

Happy days if Olesen and Hanson are in a playoff to win.:D:thup::whoo:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Zach is looking very good so far hmmm £20 at 33/1 with Tiger at each way for a tenner would see a decent return

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I find that golf usually offers decent value in the majors with most bookies paying e/w on top 5 and some offering top 7 placings.

Rose 28/1, Zach Johnson 33/1, Sergio 40/1, Speith 40/1 and Snedeker 55/1 are all decent value for e/w bets.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm trying a different approach this year.

For all the majors I'm sticking to the same 5 players and doing an each way bet on them all.

And the 5 I'm jinxing this year are

Zach Johnson
Hunter Mahan
Brandt Snedeker
Matt Kuchar
Jordan Spieth

That's the plan at the minute anyway :p

Bucket92

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Got a feeling about Bubba winning again, and maybe an each way on Mickelson and Rose if he stays injury free until the Masters. Can't wait until Masters week, one of the best of the year!

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Adam Scott did me proud last year (eventually) but he seems out of sorts so far this year. Jason Day was going to be my pick this year but he's just pulled out of this weeks comp at Bayhill with a thumb injury (second week running) so hopefully he will be fit.

Big D 88

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
As a betting man i love the golf

If you pick wisely you'll have an investment running for 4 days. Better than one of my horses today that didnt last 2 fences!!

I'll probably going along the lines of young up n coming stars this year in all the Majors

So looking at Spieth & Matsuyama for sure so far

nemicu

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone fancy a punt on Luke Donald @ 40/1? Hmmm....
Angel Cabrera could be good value @ 66/1, as could Ernie Els and KJ Choi @ 80/1
My long odds pick would be John Huh @ 200/1 - good EW bet