Masters betting...

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm gonna have a fiver on Luke Donald @ 40’s. Zach Johnson at 33/1 is a must really.

But I'm gonna go a bit silly and have a couple of quid e/w on Stricker (80/1), Jimenez (200/1) and Bjorn (150/1).

No doubt Jimenez is 200/1 for reasons I don't know, but 200/1?????!!!!!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
As we are only weeks away from the biggest and best Major of the year so its time to start picking the winner...

I've stuck a few of my free £5 bets that I earn weekly on Sky bet on the following...

£5 on Tiger woods @ 8/1
£5 on Zach Johnson @ 33/1
£5 on Jason Dufner @ 50/1

I have picked the winner of the Masters for 2 years running and that was with only 1 pick each time, now I'm having at least 3 players there is no chance I can loose :rofl:

I'm not giving my main pick away yet as I'm putting my own money on that one so have some thinking to do :D

My previous wins have been...

Bubba @ 40/1
Adam Scott @ 28/1

Who's your early pick?

Ive got Jason day at 35/1 and spieth at 66's.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Will have a flutter E/W on these outsiders:_

Angel Cabrera 66/1 (past winner)
Tim Clark 200/1 (top 16 last years Masters)
Trevor Immelman 200/1(past winner)

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Always have a bet on Keegan Bradley.

Billy Horschel at 125/1 might be a decent e/w bet, Fowler at 66/1, Woodland, Delaet or Donaldson might be ok for an outsider.

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Two bets on so far placed at the start of the season, Jason Day 35/1 and Dustin Johnson 28/1 both e/w and I am sure to add a couple more

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Adam Scott did me proud last year (eventually) but he seems out of sorts so far this year. Jason Day was going to be my pick this year but he's just pulled out of this weeks comp at Bayhill with a thumb injury (second week running) so hopefully he will be fit.

Think I need to review that comment.

malek988

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
i bet on rory at the honda classic, he let me down, i had an e/w on mcgirt and dejonge, they didnt appear on the board at all on day 4, so im really not wanting to bet, but im sure ill talk myself into it closer to the time

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm not a betting person, especially on a competition where the winner is one of such a big field. But Jamie Donaldson seems in a good run of form at the moment, and has been so for a while, and at relatively long odds seems as good a bet as any...

Cue an 11