Masters betting...

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Went into Ladbrokes yesterday morning. Had a look at the prices. Thought Kuchar looks value at 25/1 but didn't have a punt. Went back in today after Tigers withdrawal to see what had happened to the prices. Nothing! No one had shortened. Stuck a cheeky each way on Kuchar for the laugh. Thought prices would tumble for a few of the lads

mikee247

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Gone a bit nuts again with this...:p but it has worked for me the last two years.....multiple bets each way so top 5 .... gulp.

Jason Day 16
Spieth - 40
Zach - 33
Rose - 25
Stenson -25
Couples -125
McDowell - 50
Dubisson -80
Horschall-125
Els 100

Fingers crossed....

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Went into Ladbrokes yesterday morning. Had a look at the prices. Thought Kuchar looks value at 25/1 but didn't have a punt. Went back in today after Tigers withdrawal to see what had happened to the prices. Nothing! No one had shortened. Stuck a cheeky each way on Kuchar for the laugh. Thought prices would tumble for a few of the lads

shows you the margins they were already betting to, Woods was worth about 7% before his withdraw so prices shouldve shortened a fraction (i expect they shortened the front 3 or 4 in the mkt)

londonlewis

Tour Rookie
www.golfdrawer.com
Anyone fancy a punt on Luke Donald @ 40/1? Hmmm....
Angel Cabrera could be good value @ 66/1, as could Ernie Els and KJ Choi @ 80/1
My long odds pick would be John Huh @ 200/1 - good EW bet

Angel Cabrera? his tournament finishes this year are CUT, CUT, CUT, T52, CUT, CUT, CUT ... brave bet!!!

John Huh - I think that represents good value (as I have also put £2 ew on him).

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well I just lost my bookies virginity, never been a betting man but thought I'd get involved.

£15 e/w on speith at 40:1
£15 e/w on oothuizen at 50:1

Could see some big money returns.:thup:

Bucket92

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
So ladies and gents, Saturday before the Masters. Who have you all got? I'm thinking Stenson, Kuchar and Kaymer at 125/1 could be great value if he comes out firing.

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Snedeker 33/1 £5 Free Sky bet
Zach Johnson 33/1 £5 Free Sky bet
Dufner 50/1 £5 Free Sky bet
My big outsider is Olson 80/1 £3.50

I'm not that confident this year but who knows

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Snedeker 33/1 £5 Free Sky bet
Zach Johnson 33/1 £5 Free Sky bet
Dufner 50/1 £5 Free Sky bet
My big outsider is Olson 80/1 £3.50

I'm not that confident this year but who knows

I like that spread and the cost:thup:

think I'd used sky before so what decent online bookie has a free offer like that? just to add some spice to my uninterrupted masters viewing.

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

think I'd used sky before so what decent online bookie has a free offer like that? just to add some spice to my uninterrupted masters viewing.

To earn my £5 free bet each week I just have to put £5 on an acumalator with odds of 5/1 or more... Bargain :thup:

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Open an account with coral,place £5 & get a free £20 bet:thup:

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I wasn't going to have a bet on the Masters as I think its pretty open this year but I couldn't resist the 80/1 at Ladbrokes for Freddie Couples to be first round leader.I went a fiver each way 1/4 odds first five places after the first round.I was looking at Freddies first round Masters stats and he does go low, on top of that he's band on form on The Champions tour, good bet :thup:.