Masters 2023

sunshine

Visit site
I didn’t say how far or how often I did it……so who’s laughing now numbnuts…..…..and I agree a watch is the best solution not a range finder

I thought this thread was to discuss the Masters but you appear to have turned up to insult people and discuss your personal experiences of slow play (which would only be relevant if you played at Augusta). How is this contributing? 🤷‍♂️

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Cantlay is saying that when he and Viktor got to then2nd tee the group in front of them were still there...and then they waited pretty much all the way round...

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Just had an email from Clubhouse Golf, "New season clothing as seen at The Masters".
No sign of Hovland's Day 1 shirt! 🤣🤣🤣

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Does anyone know how far behind the group ahead Cantley's group was, if at all.

He's the one get roasted online.
I'm pretty sure I saw them waiting on 15 to play their second shots. The amateur and Henley were both very slow throughout the week, and were in the two groups ahead of them. Cantley gets the rap because he has a particularly annoying putting routine, so it's obvious that he's slow.
Professional golfers will take as much time as they can because they think that it gives them an advantage. They'll never speed up until they are made to.
It's both profoundly depressing, and not worth worrying about.
In the first instance because it makes watching golf painful.
In the second, because nothing is a better waste of sanity than worrying about something that will never change.

BridgfordBlue

Visit site
Does anyone know how far behind the group ahead Cantley's group was, if at all.

He's the one get roasted online.

Wayne Riley said he was with Cantlay on the eighth and he had to wait over ten mins himself to take his shot so I’m not sure him being singled out is particularly fair at all.

Not saying he’s a quick player either though!