Masters 2020

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Jeez, is Rory never going to learn about this course? Just had a straightforward wedge distance shot..And again, he spins it off the green.
Play up without spin. Surely a man of his skill can do that, so why doesn't he?
He has done it time and again this week.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
I worry that Frittelli is going to lose about 200k on 18 when his two-footer hits the pin and pops out

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Jeez, is Rory never going to learn about this course? Just had a straightforward wedge distance shot..And again, he spins it off the green.

I'm sure Scott holed that by spinning it off the back fringe. Obviously not as quick this year but a lot of space to play with

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

I think for a player of his talent he is pretty one dimensional in terms of his wedge play. He doesn't seem to have the variety of shots so many of the others possess

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Does he need the linear method perhaps?

Very poor. Not sure if its trolling sealioning or you are one of those that never has anything nice to say to some

It's a valid point when you look at the scrambling of some today, the approach shots of the players ahead of him all week and how they control the spin much better.

Anyway DJ is trying to keep it interesting

D

Deleted member 15344

Well it’s now just one in it - it’s not going to bottle it again is he ? Rory with a great tee shot and a chance to get on the 8th in two ! He isn’t out of this