Masters 2020

D

Deleted member 15344

He's been out of it since day one - that's the only reason he's playing well.

Or course he isn’t out of it - he is now 3 under for the day cut the lead in half with DJ a touch inconsistent anything can happen , all it takes is a couple of birdies and the scoreboard pressure starts - DJ missing fairways at the moment. I had DJ winning it by a mile until watching him through the first 4 holes

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m guessing the greens will speed up during the day. They won’t want DJ obliterating the scoring record.

DJ hit all 14 fairways yesterday which was a tremendous example of leading from the front and taking the competition away from the field. His to lose today, but I think it will be a procession. The heavyweights in the chasing pack are too far back to pressure him, except for JT maybe.

Shame someone like Tiger is not breathing down his neck to make it more interesting. Talking of Tiger, I think he’s played so much better than he’s scored this week. He hasn’t holed a thing. Could easily be 6 shots better for R2 and R3 with a hot putter.
Just watched Tiger wincing as he picked the ball out the hole.
He looks to me like he shouldn’t have played today.
He didn’t look good yesterday.
Only doing himself more harm.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Or course he isn’t out of it - he is now 3 under for the day cut the lead in half with DJ a touch inconsistent anything can happen , all it takes is a couple of birdies and the scoreboard pressure starts - DJ missing fairways at the moment. I had DJ winning it by a mile until watching him through the first 4 holes
5 behind... It's a massive ask and even if DJ implodes , I'm not convinced he'll be the man to pick up the pieces

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
But if Rory actually gets within proper touching distance - you watch what happens to his game. :LOL: