Masters 2020

D

Deleted member 23270

There is also the IPTV option, Google it for details. Not the greatest picture quality but certainly watchable and probably the cheapest option. I recommend you use a VPN if going down this route.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
In the absence of sky go, I might be tempted to try a vpn set to the US and the masters app.
Would probably be fine for a tablet or laptop, not sure how you'd configure it for a smart tv, but I'm sure it would be possible to find out .
The app has a number of excellent features not available via normal telly

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Get sky sports on now TV. If you get the additional boost you get HD and can watch on up to 3 devices simultaneously and have 6 registered. Split between 3 its a tenner a month.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
In the absence of sky go, I might be tempted to try a vpn set to the US and the masters app.
Would probably be fine for a tablet or laptop, not sure how you'd configure it for a smart tv, but I'm sure it would be possible to find out .
The app has a number of excellent features not available via normal telly

Yep, I tend to do this on the iPad in addition to the TV. The App is great provided you're running over VPN so that you're getting the full experience it offers to US viewers.
Why have one screen when you can have two? :D

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think you need Sky Go Extra rather than standard Sky Go to be able to watch on large screen such as xbox etc. You get it included if you have multiscreen otherwise it's an extra. Standard Sky Go is just for mobile devices.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think you need Sky Go Extra rather than standard Sky Go to be able to watch on large screen such as xbox etc. You get it included if you have multiscreen otherwise it's an extra. Standard Sky Go is just for mobile devices.
Is it not the same thing? You just register Sky Go and then install the Sky app on your console.. whether they call it Sky Go or Sky Go Extra is immaterial?

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Is it not the same thing? You just register Sky Go and then install the Sky app on your console.. whether they call it Sky Go or Sky Go Extra is immaterial?

No it's not quite the same thing, Sky Go Extra has more features. If you have multi room you should have it as standard, if not it's an extra £5 per month.

Attachments

• Screenshot (302).png
    Screenshot (302).png
    91.5 KB · Views: 7

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We’ve got sky cube but don’t have sky sports. We have a PS4 and an Amazon firestick.

Anyone know what the cheapest way is to watch it on any of those things? I haven’t a clue!

D

Deleted member 18588

Different type of grass to its neighbour, also I believe that picture was taken a few weeks ago.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
We’ve got sky cube but don’t have sky sports. We have a PS4 and an Amazon firestick.

Anyone know what the cheapest way is to watch it on any of those things? I haven’t a clue!

Now TV month pass can be had for £25 on offer currently. It doesn't look like they are doing 7 day passes anymore. There is a now TV app for the ps4.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
They'll be flying drones at weekend armed with gallons of dye to get the colour right. :whistle:
And they'll put some sand in those bunkers too.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
No it's not quite the same thing, Sky Go Extra has more features. If you have multi room you should have it as standard, if not it's an extra £5 per month.
Maybe my dad already had multi-room then, because I don't recall having to choose between the two when I set it up on his account.