Masters 2020

sunshine

Visit site
Yes, Bubba is good entertainment value, with those bending boomers.
He obviously likes the course and it likes him.
But I also think he is a very good man. His values are right.
Hope he wins.

:eek:
Petulant prima donna redneck who continually moans about everything. The man who claimed he had never read a book in his life, who was voted by his fellow pros the most disliked person on the PGA Tour. Hides behind God and the bible to cover up and deflect his embarrassing behaviour. Relentless self promotion of his charity work which is purely self serving.

What a guy.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
:eek:
Petulant prima donna redneck who continually moans about everything. The man who claimed he had never read a book in his life, who was voted by his fellow pros the most disliked person on the PGA Tour. Hides behind God and the bible to cover up and deflect his embarrassing behaviour. Relentless self promotion of his charity work which is purely self serving.

What a guy.

Oh, you know him then ,do you?

I only know of him what I've seen on tv.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I usually buy a sky sports week Pass but sky have stopped them. Looks like your only options are a day pass at £9.99 or a month pass but you have to commit to 3 months. Anyone got any better ideas?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I usually buy a sky sports week Pass but sky have stopped them. Looks like your only options are a day pass at £9.99 or a month pass but you have to commit to 3 months. Anyone got any better ideas?

got a mate who has sky who can give you access to his skygo?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I don't know

What that means? It sounds promising

skygo is a way of watching your sky when not at home, usually on a tablet/phone/pc, you just need an active sky log in to be able to do so

so if one of your friends subscribes to sky sports ask if you can borrow their log in for the 4 days, download skygo to your pc/tablet etc and youre all set

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
skygo is a way of watching your sky when not at home, usually on a tablet/phone/pc, you just need an active sky log in to be able to do so

so if one of your friends subscribes to sky sports ask if you can borrow their log in for the 4 days, download skygo to your pc/tablet etc and youre all set
That's some good info. Thanks. My brother in law has sky sports so I'll do that. Many thanks for the help and the offer

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's some good info. Thanks. My brother in law has sky sports so I'll do that. Many thanks for the help and the offer
That's what I do. I just piggyback my dad's Sky, it is completely free to set up Sky Go if you already have Sky. Then you can watch on laptop, or HDMI link to a TV (I have it logged in on my PS4).

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's what I do. I just piggyback my dad's Sky, it is completely free to set up Sky Go if you already have Sky. Then you can watch on laptop, or HDMI link to a TV (I have it logged in on my PS4).
So I can get skygo app on my xbox and watch it on big screen?

evemccc

Visit site
Do the Masters or Sky upload highlights on their YouTube channels on a daily basis?

Or is it going to be weeks later?

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk

I bought a month voucher from here https://www.truegether.com/listing....n8GWMnimO3yqlS_m8ni3NAyN2Rf1s2qxoCyG4QAvD_BwE, it worked fine. Immediately went into NOWTV to cancel (otherwise they charge you £32 after the month expires) & they offered me another month for £19.99 so I'm OK until Xmas