Manchester Golf Show - FREE lessons with Rick Shiels & Peter Finch

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all

We have teamed up with YouTube sensations Rick Shiels and Peter Finch to offer the opportunity to get a free 30-minute lesson for those attending the Manchester Golf Show (MGS) at the Trafford Centre from Apirl 24-26

We have the guys on Friday and Sunday and on Saturday Gary Alliss (Golf Monthly Top 25 coach) and Ian Orrell (Director of Golf at Bolton GC and Foremost Pro of the Year) will be coaching in the GM area.

Our own Jezz Ellwood will be filming the lessons and the best will feature on YouTube

To get involved you obviously need to be attending the show and then email
golfmonthly@timeinc.com with ‘Manchester Golf Show – GM coaching’ in the subject line. Let us know your preferred 30-minute slot (between 10am – 5pm, Fri 24 – Sun 26 April) and we’ll let you know if you’ve been successful. Hurry, spaces are filling up fast!
If you haven’t yet got a ticket MGS are doing an amazing 2 tickets for a £10 offer that runs until the end of the Masters - just follow this special link http://goo.gl/gbJEim

Stay tuned for some exciting news invloving Rick, Peter and GM...

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cheers Mike :thup: really good opportunity this so emails sent requesting a couple of slots for me and my bandit missus :)

however being a muppet that I am at times had to resend it as I put the wrong subject line in :(

thanks

Last edited: