Male or Female?

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That is the question?

Did anyone see that woman?man? running last night? She was so far in the lead she nearly lapped the rest. Now what do you guys think? Male or Female? I cant wait to find out.
I felt a bit sorry for her/him!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
As usual speculation is rife without anyone knowing any facts. let them do the tests, see what the outcome is and then they cna start name-calling.
Have to say, in the picture on Sky's website she/he does look a bit butch

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I couldn't believe the barrel chest and huge arms. Definitely looks male to me and not one you want to wake up next to in the morning. I'm pretty sure the test will come back as female to "protect" athletics credibility or whats left of it but there has definitely been some modifications (genetic, hormonal or chemical)

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Apparently HID watched it closely but was disappointed that she couldn't detect any "meat and 2 veg" in the body hugging lycra shorts.

The things these wimmin watch on tv nowdays !!!

What she did say though was that every other competitor in the race wore the obligatory bikini bottom type "shorts" whilst the one in question wore the thigh length lycra that the big :D :D boys wear.

She said "If there is a doubt, why can't the officials just have a look down there? After all, Danny La Rue used to tuck it away, didn't he?"

Ah. The naivety of youth :D

Sneds

Tour Rookie
Visit site
but there has definitely been some modifications (genetic, hormonal or chemical)

This is possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen you type.

So by you sitting in your armchair watching the race, you have concluded there has definitely been modifications?

Personally, I think she is a woman and would never have raced in the final with the rumours going around after the semifinal if she wasn't female.

Of course, I shall look forward to see what modifications the results conclude.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My own view is that it has all been handled wrong, this should of been sorted out way before the champs and in a sensitive way. If we have a sus that someone has taken drugs , it all remains secret until the results are known.

I was listening to it the other night and they were on about a race in 1932 where a female/male wona gold medal, anyway many years later this person was gunned down in a drive by shooting (after defecting to USA),when the PM was carried out it was discovered that the female was a male. So it can happen.

Sorry about it being so long winded , I just think it was all handled wrong.

Rant over

Midnight...

B

birdieman

For her age she looks far too physical to be a woman, she's only 18 I think.

I'm no expert but genetics is not black and white, there are shades of grey and despite her believing she is a woman and has bits like a woman she can still be genetically male. That is why it takes 3 weeks of tests to determine.

The place she comes from is dirt poor and gender re-assignment procedures would not be affordable. I think there is some genetic complications with chromosome 23 which I think is the sex chromosome? I don't think there is any case of cheating.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I would go with that too Birdieman, but it is also odd that her personal best has increased by 7 seconds over 9 months. I know she is young, and possibly still developing, but that is heck of a jump in performance.

golf_bug

Head Pro
Visit site
The gender test should be realtively straightforward. Simply ask her/him "what's wrong?".

If she/he says "nothing"...its a definitely a bird.....standard response even when they have been humiliated in the public eye.

If she/he says "my c*ck gets in the way when I am running, otherwise I could go much quicker"....i'd probably say that its a chap.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Alternative gender test:

Lock her in a room with a screw driver, and play Dido music in the room. If she stabs herself in the ears with the screw driver, she's a bloke.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Alternatively, tell it that you fancy a bit of rumpy pumpy.
If it really is a girl, she'll get a headache
If it doesn't get a headache, stuff a "Beano" annual down the back of your trousers for Gods sake

golf_bug

Head Pro
Visit site
Alternatively, tell it that you fancy a bit of rumpy pumpy.
If it really is a girl, she'll get a headache
If it doesn't get a headache, stuff a "Beano" annual down the back of your trousers for Gods sake

I would have my fingers crossed that it was a chick!

In all seriousness though.........is she a Mach 3 or Fusion kind of girl?

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I heard that prior to racing she had gone to the doctors complaining about excessive hair growth. When the doctor said where abouts she said on my chin and under my arms. The doc said that that was normal just after pubity and was nothing to worry about. She then replied but there also around my B**locks. :D

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have mate lots of em,if it's a choice between home alone or a two a clocker i'd always take the flack afterwards from the mates :rolleyes:

MarkS

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have mate lots of em,if it's a choice between home alone or a two a clocker i'd always take the flack afterwards from the mates :rolleyes:

i am with you brother

Mates used to chat the babes up, pay for loads of drinks then go home alone.
I used to go for the more needy, and be tucked up in her bed by midnight.