Male or Female?

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Genital mutilation and sociological gender re-assignment are unfortunately not uncommon in parts of Africa, so I would be quite happy to believe that 'she' thinks 'she' is a 'she' but is biologically a 'he'. The mother's rebuttal quote of "she definitely grew up as a daughter" does nothing to assuage me of that possibility.

Explanations aside, that is definitely a dude.

Yerman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think you'll find they have been careful in the words they use and sadly biology is not so clear cut and there are a few medical conditions which can result in an intersex state, most of whom end up morphologically female. Thats why the only refer to them as "Golfers" ;)

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
All joking aside, they should have sorted this all out well before now, when she first entered national competition, let alone international.

She competed as a woman at the IAAF world junior championships last year. Has she butched up since then ? In which case there's drugs involved. Or did she have a similar appearance at the time ? In which case any testing should have been sorted out at the time.