Looking to join a club near Reigate, Surrey

Luca4

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yep, I joined Farleigh

Played with the guys at Reigate Heath Artisans the other weekend, lovely course and a great bunch of guys

I wouldn't joint Reigate Hill again, but great practice facilities there.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yep, I joined Farleigh

Played with the guys at Reigate Heath Artisans the other weekend, lovely course and a great bunch of guys

I wouldn't joint Reigate Hill again, but great practice facilities there.
I played Reigate Heath last week it was a top experience. My only issue would be how the transition from the first loop of 9 to the second was managed when it was busy.
It wasn’t an issue when we played, it was quiet, I’d definitely go back.

Luca4

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It is a question I asked, but its something that they are well used to dealing with and appeared seamless on the weekend that I played there.

D

Deleted member 1418

I played Reigate Heath last week it was a top experience......I’d definitely go back.

Haven't played there for a few years but always really enjoyed it. Would make quite an enjoyable Forum meet!

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am working in Reigate during the week, and am going to join Reigate Heath on a flexible membership next year.
I can definitely recommend it Andy. It was a pleasure to play last week. Greens were really good, 3 ball round in just over 3hrs, taking our time & a really good mix of holes.

Luca4

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was pleasantly surprised at how much difference the two tees made to each hole.

On some obviously it was more than others, but a lovely place

D

Deleted member 1418

I was pleasantly surprised at how much difference the two tees made to each hole.

On some obviously it was more than others, but a lovely place

1 and 10 completely different holes from the 2 tees!

On one occasion playing on a society day the club chef was taken ill during the day so the club hastily arranged for us to have our food at the nearby Skimmington Castle pub! Had such a great evening that I had to book into a local hotel and leave the car!!