London It's Just Not The Same

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
how do you know those people weren't disable (or less able to stand) themselves? not all disabilities are visible.

Yep there's some on here that are both hidden from sight & yet glaringly obvious! that is if being a massive knob is a disability?

are they eligible for a blue badge?
#prayforknobs I know I will ;)

G

guest100718

I'm 64, I had a bandage covering most of the right side of my face I would think that anyone with a huge bandage like that "wouldn't look relatively fit and healthy", I felt like sheehite and I was in absolutely no state, following 2 hours of retinal eye surgery only an hour before to, potentially, have an argument with some people who were sitting in the seats that are specifically for offering to disabled people, as and when they are onboard. They, of course, may have been disabled too but I doubt they were.

When I was bought up, and still do now, as we were taught in school, and by our parents, to offer our seats to old people, disabled people, mothers with young children and anyone who clearly needed to sit down on a train, bus or any other situation - to offer our seat, not happily stay in the seat unless they ask if you'd give the seat up ! And that is absolutely why the "sums up what things are coming these days" comment is appropriate.

It might be a tired cliché to you but I suspect those with good manners on here will agree

I'd have given you my seat Grandad. Its no hardship to give up a seat for someone who needs it