Strange Things You See

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This morning we went for a walk on a local beach, Cresswell for those who know the area. At one point we saw two people in the distance in the sea. 5c, cold wind, North Sea 😳. Now, this isn't unusual any more but even so, it was cold.

As we were walking my son turned and asked 'is she wearing.........', and stopped. I stopped and looked. They were two women, one taking selfies, the other taking pictures of the first. The one in the pictures was wearing a thong bikini, no top 😳😳. Bear in mind my description of the temperature earlier.

We kept walking. Was this my first experience of an Only Fans shoot 🤔. If it was, they've earned their money today. I doubt either will have thawed out yet.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
This morning we went for a walk on a local beach, Cresswell for those who know the area. At one point we saw two people in the distance in the sea. 5c, cold wind, North Sea 😳. Now, this isn't unusual any more but even so, it was cold.

As we were walking my son turned and asked 'is she wearing.........', and stopped. I stopped and looked. They were two women, one taking selfies, the other taking pictures of the first. The one in the pictures was wearing a thong bikini, no top 😳😳. Bear in mind my description of the temperature earlier.

We kept walking. Was this my first experience of an Only Fans shoot 🤔. If it was, they've earned their money today. I doubt either will have thawed out yet.

Was there a Nip in the air? 😆

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

Either what? ;)

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site

You little Peeping Tom :devilish: 🤣

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
A PP of mine was out on his bike during COVID. He was on five pits trail which is old pit railway lines which are now walking and cycling trails. As he was coming to a bend he noticed a guy stood on the trail with a camera around his neck. He stepped in front of my PP so PP had to go around on his bike.As he looked back at the guy he noticed a woman who was starkers lay down on a
travel blanket. Apparently said starkers lady just said “ good morning”.
Another PP took his dog for a walk and as he walked round a corner. This couple were “ doing it”. PP said his dog would not leave them alone. PP said he was more embarrassed than the “ doing it” couple..

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
There's a "private" spot on one of our long dog walks where I stop for a pee if needed. One morning, mid squat, a runner passed by and looked into my "outdoors loo", I looked back, raised a hand "morning"...he waved back "morning". Not sure who was most shocked. We saw him again later on the walk and he was very apologetic - we had a good laugh!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I once drove up to Queens View near Pitlochry, got to the top and there’s a couple going at it hammer and tongue over a wooden fence. Never even turned their heads to look over as I abruptly left the car park 😱🤣

Too much information, Beezerk.
I think you meant 'hammer and tongs', ............................... or did you?

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Playing a 36 hole match at Copthorne GC , walking down the left side of the fairway I noticed a couple sitting on a blanket just in the very long grass , it was the morning round and didn't think anything of it . The second round I put my ball off the tee right where the couple had been. A nice lie as the ground had been well flattened. As I'm taking my stance I noticed four used condoms hanging from a low branch . That bloke had some stamina that's for sure, and it looks like he made a birdie as it was on a par five hole .

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Playing a 36 hole match at Copthorne GC , walking down the left side of the fairway I noticed a couple sitting on a blanket just in the very long grass , it was the morning round and didn't think anything of it . The second round I put my ball off the tee right where the couple had been. A nice lie as the ground had been well flattened. As I'm taking my stance I noticed four used condoms hanging from a low branch . That bloke had some stamina that's for sure, and it looks like he made a birdie as it was on a par five hole .
🤮