Having trouble working out what day of the week it is

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I went around a lot of today thinking it was Sunday only working out some time this afternoon when my post was put through the door. My thoughts went "post on a Sunday that is odd" and the realisation occurred.

The lack of any golf has not given me any sort of routine.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
We went to one of the local towns for a wander around the street market, forgetting that there were road works and the market was cancelled. No problem, I Googled “markets in Almeria,” then scrolled down to Saturday to see where there was one on. Jumped back in the car and drove for 20mins then wandered around looking for the market. We broadened the search, getting further away from the main square and eventually stopped for a coffee.

Whilst sat drinking the coffee I turned to Mrs H and said, “it’s a bit odd there’s no market on the last Saturday before Christmas.” Her reply, “you’ve finally lost it. It’s Friday.”

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Half way through this year I had to get my grandchild to remind me what year it was.
Quite disappointed to then find out I was a year older than I thought.

Never mind in a few days time I shall be the same age as my grandson for the next 23 months. :unsure:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I count everything relative to a Sunday, especially when wife is away at her mum’s. When she’s about I know my days as her working days are Tuesday and Wednesday, and as she works from home I always do the morning computer start up check for her.