Leatherhead Challenge

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yep still on mate. We are on the tee at 12, were going off the whites as I need the practise and to have the full experience.

Its £25 with a member :D and £45 without.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Smiffy and his mate Homer. Both good blokes and Golfers so will be a stern test of our Golf and a good day out, I cant wait.

Im out the night before :rolleyes: so might be in a VERY good mood.

Yep I sign all my mates in for guest fees.

Adjani sorry mate its just been arranged as a team V`s team kind of thing. Are you free the following weekend for a round? I wanna win that fiver back! :D

Adjani

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think i am, have to let you know closer to the day. Maybe do a fourball (i was thinking double or quits on that fiver!) :rolleyes:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
At the moment I'm waiting for NHS direct and my GP to decide what they want to do. Not only have I got the normal flu symptoms which I'd normally put down to a summer cold and get on with my life but I've had 24 hours of a very runny motions and have been vomiting which is a more worrying sign. Was suppose to be playing today too but been told to stay in for 24 hours and await further instructions/monitor the symptoms

Funily enough, I sit opposite the A&E entrance and we have a side door set aside now for people who think they may have been infected to use instead of going straight into A&E or the hospital directly. We hade at least 10 people yesterday calling to be met with gowned and masked A&E staff.