Leatherhead Challenge

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm glad you can see the funny side smiffy. I'm crapping myself (not leterally) as there seems to be some genuine concern that HJS has gone and got swine fever. There's talk of a trip to the hospital either later tonight or first thing for some tests if the sympstom don't improve soon

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
I'm glad you can see the funny side smiffy. I'm crapping myself (not leterally) as there seems to be some genuine concern that HJS has gone and got swine fever. There's talk of a trip to the hospital either later tonight or first thing for some tests if the sympstom don't improve soon

You'll be grand, keep us informed mate.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Sorry mate.
I didn't realise you were being serious.
Hope it's nothing too bad and that you are feeling 100% again soon
;)

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com

Best of luck with that, I hope it turns out to only be the sniffles.

Regards...