Laughter - the best medicine

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nicola Sturgeon was touring rural Scotland in the First Minister's chauffer driven car. Suddenly a cow jumped out into the road. They hit it full on and the car comes to a stop.
Nicola, in her usual jaunty manner, says to the chauffer, "You get out and check - you were driving." The chauffer gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead. "You were driving, go and tell the farmer," says Nicola, "I can't afford to be blamed for anything." The chauffer walks up the drive to the farmhouse and returns five hours later totally plastered his hair ruffled and with a big grin on his face.
"My goodness what happened to you?" asks Nicola. The chauffer replied, "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of single malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap-up meal and the daughter made love to me."
"What on earth did you say to them?" asked Nicola. "I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said, "I'm Nicola Sturgeon's chauffer and I've just killed the cow." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nicola Sturgeon was touring rural Scotland in the First Minister's chauffer driven car. Suddenly a cow jumped out into the road. They hit it full on and the car comes to a stop.
Nicola, in her usual jaunty manner, says to the chauffer, "You get out and check - you were driving." The chauffer gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead. "You were driving, go and tell the farmer," says Nicola, "I can't afford to be blamed for anything." The chauffer walks up the drive to the farmhouse and returns five hours later totally plastered his hair ruffled and with a big grin on his face.
"My goodness what happened to you?" asks Nicola. The chauffer replied, "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of single malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap-up meal and the daughter made love to me."
"What on earth did you say to them?" asked Nicola. "I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said, "I'm Nicola Sturgeon's chauffer and I've just killed the cow." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hvae just reported you to the mods for making political posts.. .

.. also as a vegan, i am hurt because an animal was hurt by your reckless post. I expect a full apology..

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
It might be a small world - but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.

She opened the door in her nightdress - and I thought - that's a funny place to have a door...

(courtesy Chic Murray)