Laughter - the best medicine

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I asked the librarian if she knew the author of a specific dinosaur book I wanted to read,

she said "Try Sarah Topps".

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun Initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and looking for a girl with big boobs!

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
106698272_3101647049921992_8631329848331881522_n.jpg

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Veet and Haribo reviews on Amazon are commendable efforts, but the gold medal has to go to The Picolax Thread
I posted that thread on another forum ,it was an absolute smash hit .the guy certainly has a way with the English language.if any of you haven't read the picolax thread I seriously urge you to spend twenty minutes of your time in doing so .your sides will split with laughter

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A friend of mine tripped over in American Golf yesterday and fell into a display of drivers. The doctors have said that he should be OK but he's not out of the woods yet.