Laughter - the best medicine

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
England to put a cap on English students attending Scottish Universities, basic breach of freedom of movement within the UK.
Why is this funny.
In 2014 nearly all of the Scottish Universities were pro Union. :love:

YandaB

Visit site
01-Short-Jokes-Anyone-Can-Remember-nicole-fornabaio-rd.com_-1024x683.jpg

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
While out riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer. I lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. Dazed and confused, I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road, as a shiny new convertible pulled up with a beautiful woman driving, who asked "are you OK?" As I looked up I noticed she was wearing a low-cut blouse, showing a cleavage to die for. "I'm OK I think" I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car for a closer look. She said "Get in, so I can take you home and clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head", "That's nice of you" I answered, but I don't think my wife would approve! "Oh come now, I'm a nurse" she insisted " I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly". Well she was really pretty and very persuasive, being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place, which was just a few miles away and after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging I thanked her and said "I feel a lot better but I know my wife will be really upset, so I'd better go now". "Don't be silly" she said with a smile, "Stay for a while, she won't know anything, by the way, where is she?"

"Oh, my guess is that she's still in the ditch!!!"

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Two Scotsmen, Hamish and his pal Angus were sitting in a bar discussing Hamish's forthcoming wedding.
"How are the preparations going?" asked Angus.
"Aye, they're coming along nicely," replied Hamish. "The invitations have been sent, I've got my best man and I've arranged my stag night. And I've even bought a kilt to be married in."
""A kilt?" said Angus. "You'll look very smart, I'm sure. What's the tartan?"
"Och," replied Hamish, "I'll imagine she'll just be wearing a white dress." ..