Laughter - the best medicine

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
A balding, white haired man walked into a jewelry store this past Friday evening with a beautiful much younger gal at his side. He told the jeweller he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweller looked through his stock and brought out a £15,000 ring.

The man said,'No, I'd like to see something more special. Price is immaterial.
At that statement, the jeweller went to his special stock and brought another ring over.'Here's a stunning ring at only £140,000' the jeweller said. "It's the famous Azure Blue which belonged to a Maharajah."

The lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. Seeing this, the old man said,'We'll take it.'

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the man stated,

'By cheque. I know you need to make sure my cheque is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds; I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon.'

On Monday morning, the jeweller angrily phoned the old man and said

'Sir..There's no money in that account!'

'''I know,'said the old man...'But let me tell you about my weekend.'"

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door.

‘Hurry,’ she said, ‘stand in the corner.’

She rubbed baby oil all over him, then dusted him with talcum powder.

‘Don’t move until I tell you,’ she said. ‘Pretend you’re a statue.’

‘What’s this?’ the husband inquired as he entered the room.

‘Oh it’s a statue,’ she replied. ‘The Smiths bought one and I liked it so I got one for us, too.’

No more was said, not even when they went to bed.

Around 2 AM the husband got up, went to the kitchen and returned with a sandwich and a beer.

‘Here,’ he said to the statue, ‘have this. I stood like that for two days at the Smith's and nobody offered me a damned thing'!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
As the storm raged, the captain realized his ship was sinking fast.
He called out, "Anyone here know how to pray?"
One man stepped forward. "Aye, Captain, I know how to pray".

"Good" said the captain,

”you pray while the rest of us put on our life jackets – we’re one short".

JollyRedDevil

Club Champion
Visit site
Dear Men, Gather round and pay close attention.
We are in severe danger.
We are now allowed out to play golf, great news but on the basis that all clubhouses are closed it is imperative that you do not go straight home after your round!
You MUST sit in your car for at least two hours afterwards! If we let them work out that it only takes three and a half hours we are screwed forever more! Remember that it is an absolute fact that any round of golf takes at least six hours and don’t let the side down.
Take a few beers with you when you go, then when you drive back home, park up out of sight of the house and have a beer, take a nap, check your mail on your phone, have another beer and another nap AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES RETURN HOME IN LESS THAN SIX HOURS! You owe it to your fellow men, don’t let the side down, we are in this together.
Preserve your man time, stay sane, drink beer and save your marriage! We owe it to our loved ones