Laughter - the best medicine

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
A mother was walking down the hall when she heard a humming sound coming from her daughter's bedroom, when she opened the door she found her daughter naked on the bed with a vibrator.
"What are u doing?" She exclaimed!!!
The daughter replied,"I'm 35 & still living at home with my parents & this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband".
Later that week the father was in the kitchen & heard a humming sound coming from the basement. When he went downstairs, he found his daughter naked on the sofa with her vibrator.
"What are u doing?" He exclaimed!!!
The daughter replied, "I'm 35 & still living at home with my parents & this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband".
A couple of days later the mother heard the humming sound again, this time in the living room. In there she found her husband watching the England game on TV with the vibrator buzzing away beside him.
"What are u doing?" She exclaimed!!!
He replied..........
"Watching the game with my Son-In-Law".

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
It’s not Hilarious but made me smile…got an expensive four page colour A4 leaflet through the door this morning from local well established estate agency - things to do when presenting your house to the market.

And under ‘Sniff out Problems’ they talk of dog and cooking smells…and conclude that we should ‘…improve the oil factory impact of walking through your door’ ?

Don‘t you just love predicated text…