Korg PA 900 keyboard

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
A long shot, but I'm considering part ex'ing my Tyros 3 arranger keyboard for a Korg PA 900 and just wondered if anyone has got one and can give a view on how good/ bad they find it.

I will demo one before doing the swap but comments kindly welcomed

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
A long shot, but I'm considering part ex'ing my Tyros 3 arranger keyboard for a Korg PA 900 and just wondered if anyone has got one and can give a view on how good/ bad they find it.

I will demo one before doing the swap but comments kindly welcomed

What do these things resell to the tune of?

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looks decent. I had a Korg SV-1 for a few years and it was OK, other than a really terrible key bed. But, given you don't seem to want fully weighted keys, then this looks like a good buy.

What are you looking to do with it? I think I'd be more tempted by Roland's Integra-7 sound module hooked to a decent 72 key midi controller.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Looks decent. I had a Korg SV-1 for a few years and it was OK, other than a really terrible key bed. But, given you don't seem to want fully weighted keys, then this looks like a good buy.

What are you looking to do with it? I think I'd be more tempted by Roland's Integra-7 sound module hooked to a decent 72 key midi controller.

I'd be happy with fully weighted keys as I've had a few keyboard/piano's but I'll certainly have a look at the Roland - thanks Dave