Kent or South East mini meet?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
To be honest Blue we've been linked to everyone including Alf Ramsey but he does sound favourite at the moment. I ok so long as we don't take on of the past managers, ie Dowie, Freedman, Bruce

Share your pain there, it's a bit like us in the transfer windows, if we'd bought everyone we were linked to they'd be cancelling season tickets to find them somewhere to sit.

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have 11 I think?

mashleyR7
ArnoldArmChewer;
chrisd;
cookelad;
Jimbooo;
Swingalot;
Scottjd1;
Beck9965;
Blue in Munich;
oddsocks;
sawtooth;

Sorry, I've been bogged down at work! I will book this today as I want this my own xmas treat!

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So ten in all.

mashleyR7
ArnoldArmChewer;
chrisd;
cookelad;
Jimbooo;
Swingalot;
Scottjd1;
Beck9965;
Blue in Munich;
oddsocks;

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This is booked for the 11th December 3 x 3 balls from 09:40. 9 people. The chap is going to email me to advise if we need deposits or not. I'll try convince him we're good for paying on the day.
Still space if people want to join in.

Ash.

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is booked for the 11th December 3 x 3 balls from 09:40. 9 people. The chap is going to email me to advise if we need deposits or not. I'll try convince him we're good for paying on the day.
Still space if people want to join in.

Ash.

Just tell him Sweet Cheeks from Golf Monthly said we're all trustworthy!

Sandy

Assistant Pro
www.gokart.co.uk
Yes it's a nice course, but no where the standard of Princes, let alone RSG or RCP. I'd be happy to play there again though if the lower price meant more of turnout. The course to get onto would be Rye but it's members invite only.
You're joking! Littlestone is in superb nick in winter. Gets my vote...

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I agree that Littlestone is a good course, especially in the winter as are most links course but I don't think it compares to Princes since they've done all the work and improved their course. They used to be on a par but Princes are fast improving and being recognised for doing so. Littlestone has lost it's place as a Open qualifying course so their budget has been restricted a little for the next couple of years. It was already behind Princes and isn't getting closer. RSG and RCP are the next step up from Princes, although that gap is closing too.