Kent or South East mini meet?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's listed on the South East District cycling time trials site. There are still a few open, just not as many as yesteryear!

Enjoy yer full English!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Anyone know if the Little Chef at the A259/A2070 roundabout is still going? Might leave early and have a nostalgic breakfast.

If I play at Lydd I will go that way and see for you

Just realised what I wrote - the next time I play Lydd will be sometime never!

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I dont think the chef is still ope. There is a cafe further down the A259 towards New Romney though, next to the car wash on the rhs.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks mashleyR7, hadn't realised, I'll cancel the breakfast

chrisd, I'm impressed, that's above & beyond, offering to subject yourself to Lydd, and for a Chelsea fan. Respect! :thup:

Hey Blue, let's not go too far, playing only a couple of miles from Lydd brings me out in a rash! You're gonna be brassed off in a couple of weeks when we paxo you at the Bridge!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Thanks Blue but I don't go to away games, I find it hard to find time for the home ones, especially like this week when we have two games.

No, fully understand mate, I haven't done aways for a while, as you say the home ones eat up enough time, particularly with Sky fiddling round with the dates.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
No, fully understand mate, I haven't done aways for a while, as you say the home ones eat up enough time, particularly with Sky fiddling round with the dates.

You know, as much as I complain about that, I guess it makes going easier in as much as it's not every other Sat and HID gets to complain less about games on Sat and golf on Sun. This Sat she's singing in her choir so it's win win ( the same as I hope we do again Sat)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
You know, as much as I complain about that, I guess it makes going easier in as much as it's not every other Sat and HID gets to complain less about games on Sat and golf on Sun. This Sat she's singing in her choir so it's win win ( the same as I hope we do again Sat)

It is and it isn't; we go to a lot of concerts and it wouldn't be the first time that we'd booked tickets that didn't clash with the game only to end up with Sky moving the game to the concert date! :angry:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
It is and it isn't; we go to a lot of concerts and it wouldn't be the first time that we'd booked tickets that didn't clash with the game only to end up with Sky moving the game to the concert date! :angry:

I get it too sometimes clashing with my football club meetings, Sunday golf etc. I do less concerts these days but trips to shows can clash too, then HID normally gets her way!

What music do you go to?

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
This has crept round, but looking forward too it, another course off the list for me.

What time are we all planning to meet?

Ps. Good to hear there are some fellow palace out there, look forward to the banter! Oddsocks are you really Chelsea despite living in Croydon?..........oh well, at least your not a Croydon red!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
This has crept round, but looking forward too it, another course off the list for me.

What time are we all planning to meet?

Ps. Good to hear there are some fellow palace out there, look forward to the banter! Oddsocks are you really Chelsea despite living in Croydon?..........oh well, at least your not a Croydon red!

Oddsocks doesn't do footie, it's Blue in Munich who supports Chelsea