Kent or South East mini meet?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Take it we don't need jacket & tie for lunch? I'm leaving about 6, give myself plenty of time as they are threatening fog tomorrow, so will be well early if it a good run. Safe journey one and all.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Take it we don't need jacket & tie for lunch? I'm leaving about 6, give myself plenty of time as they are threatening fog tomorrow, so will be well early if it a good run. Safe journey one and all.

As far as I know they serve food in the Warren course cafe in which you certainly don't need to dress up.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just back having been blessed with fantastic weather, great company, and an half hour snoring session from Scott..... Bless him.

Massive thanks to Ashley for arranging and again to Ashley and hooker for a cracking day...

Ps hooker ...... 23......... :whistle:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Great weather, great course, awful golf and got stuck with Scott!

Just joking! Scott and Swingalot were great company. Nice to see the old faces from other meets and Blue in Munich, a mountain of a (smashing) fella! Thanks for the birthday cake, especially as Scott, Ashley and I all celebrated our 40th birthdays on Sunday and Monday this week

One point after 3 holes was about whist I deserved but comfortably exceeded the 21 points I predicted earlier - Jimboo was predicted to get 10 points and I think he got close?

Lovely day, well looked after by Littlestone Golf Club who never even took our money until we finished, and many thanks to Ashley for sorting it out.

Jimbooo

Challenge Tour Pro
www.gosimply.com
Great course, great weather, and great playing partners... Cheers Cookelad and Blue... and sorry about the non-stop sniffing! First 9 did me today (9 pts!!!), back 9 a bit more respectable. 23 pts I think it was in the end.

The 17th is beautiful - def need to play there again.

Hooker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks for organising Mashley, for the great company and for showing us around.
Nice to meet oddsocks and all the other lads some of whom I've seen before but not had a chance to meet at much larger meets.
Unbelieveable sunny day, we could have been in short sleeves by the end! When I got home it was still as foggy as when I had left that morning.
Lovely club with a very traditional feel without all the pretentiousness.

Was a great laugh and very sporting of all that I didn't hear the B****** word mentioned once at all.

Oh and I didn't hear anyone call me a bandit either!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Having surfaced from last night's festivities, can I add my thanks to mashleyR7 for organising it (particularly the weather), Cookelad & Jimboo for their smashing company on the course, Jimboo, no worries about the sniffing, we've all been there and you did well to stick it out, and everyone for their company off the course. Congratulations to Hooker on winning the prize, and many happy returns to all the birthday boys. I know chrisd was genuinely moved as he threatened to be nice about Chelsea for a couple of days. :eek: I'm sure you'll all be delighted to know he'd made a full recovery before he left the clubhouse! :D

Fantastic course with great memories for me, I'm not leaving it so long before until the next time I go back.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I know chrisd was genuinely moved as he threatened to be nice about Chelsea for a couple of days. :eek: I'm sure you'll all be delighted to know he'd made a full recovery before he left the clubhouse! :D

Just a self preservation tactic as we're playing your lot this week.

As my 3 ball consisted of 3 die hard Palace fans we had no one to extract the urine from until we got back in!