Kent or South East mini meet?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
This has crept round, but looking forward too it, another course off the list for me.

What time are we all planning to meet?

Ps. Good to hear there are some fellow palace out there, look forward to the banter! Oddsocks are you really Chelsea despite living in Croydon?..........oh well, at least your not a Croydon red!

Not a footie lover buddy

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I get it too sometimes clashing with my football club meetings, Sunday golf etc. I do less concerts these days but trips to shows can clash too, then HID normally gets her way!

What music do you go to?

Bon Jovi, Rod Stewart, Mark Knopfler, Nickelback and Bruce Springsteen were this year's main ones, Bryan Adams, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Elton John in the recent past, just bought tickets for James Taylor next October. I also go to Sutton United where a local promoter puts on some very good bands, and after Littlestone will be heading to the O2 for Wet Wet Wet. Yourself?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Bon Jovi, Rod Stewart, Mark Knopfler, Nickelback and Bruce Springsteen were this year's main ones, Bryan Adams, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Elton John in the recent past, just bought tickets for James Taylor next October. I also go to Sutton United where a local promoter puts on some very good bands, and after Littlestone will be heading to the O2 for Wet Wet Wet. Yourself?

I see Jools Holland when he's anywhere in reach. Recent times seen Alison Moyet, Joe Bonamassa, Deep Purple, Walter Trout, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Facinating Aida, Rod Stewart, Elton John, Rick Wakeman, but going back to the 60's to recent times - wow seen so many!

Last edited:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I see Jools Holland when he's anywhere in reach. Recent times seen Alison Moyet, Joe Bonamassa, Deep Purple, Walter Trout, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Facinating Aida, Rod Stewart, Elton John, Rick Wakeman, but going back to the 60's to recent times - wow seen so many!

Mate at work lent me Joe Bonamassa's Sloe Gin CD, if I get the chance I'll be seeing him live. Every time Jools Holland comes round we seem to have something else already booked. :(

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
3 x 3 balls booked for 9.40-10.00, all for £60.00 each to incl coffee & bacon roll, and ham/egg & chips.

I'll be there from 9 ish for a warm up. Due to be a bright sunny day about 7 degrees. Should be lovely.

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There is a range and large chipping area and two greens. The range tokens are prchased from the club house for Romney Warren golf course next door.