Kent or South East mini meet?

Moquillo19

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm ok for 11 Dec. I could get another if we need to make up numbers. My mate Jon who played in the Chart Hills do. I think an 11 start could be pushing it.

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mon 25th Nov 11am
Mon 2nd Dec 11am
Wed 11th Dec 930am Mashley, ChrisD, Jimbooo, Beck9965, ArnoldArmChewer, oddsocks, Moquillo19,

Can the rest of the 18+ people who said they'd be up for this register their vote, rule themselves out or confirm they are still on the fence please?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I should be okay for leave on the 11th, just need to get the application officially approved which might take a little while as we are having a complete working method change from Monday, but agreed in principle.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I should be okay for leave on the 11th, just need to get the application officially approved which might take a little while as we are having a complete working method change from Monday, but agreed in principle.

You mean that you havnt asked the wife yet, don't you?

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Mon 25th Nov 11am
Mon 2nd Dec 11am
Wed 11th Dec 930am Mashley, ChrisD, Jimbooo, Beck9965, ArnoldArmChewer, oddsocks, Moquillo19,

Can the rest of the 18+ people who said they'd be up for this register their vote, rule themselves out or confirm they are still on the fence please?

I should be ok for the 11th, only doubt would be we are hoping to move house that week, but as long as it is not that day I'm in.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Mon 25th Nov 11am
Mon 2nd Dec 11am
Wed 11th Dec 930am Mashley, ChrisD, Jimbooo, Beck9965, ArnoldArmChewer, oddsocks, Moquillo19, Blue in Munich

chrisd, the day's leave has now been approved by both guvnors! :D

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sorry guys but I can't do the 11th, as HID has just booked a city break to Budapest. Can do the other dates still, but looks like the 11th is the preferred date. Shame as I was really looking forward to playing Littlestone.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm 50/50 for Wednesday 11th, when do you need a definite yay or nay?

Always nice to meet up and play new courses but I have to weigh up the early start and 4hr round trip, and work, school run, etc.

S

Snelly

I am a no as I am now playing in late November at Blackmoor and cannot have too many days off school.

Thanks or organising though and I hope you have a good day.