Kent or South East mini meet?

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right just spoke to Littlestone. We can the dates below. The tee times will be from 11:00 - 11:30 in 4 balls, so 5 tee times. However, on the Wednesday 11th December we can go out from 09:30.

So the options are:

Mon 25th Nov 11am
Mon 2nd Dec 11am
Wed 11th Dec 930am

The price based on 20 people will be:

£50 green fee only.
£60 green fee, coffee/bacon rolls & ham egg n chips.
£57.50 green fee, coffee/bacon rolls, soup and sandwhich platter.
(I will try and negotiate a discount but work on this for now!)

Deposit will be £20 up front paid to me and the rest paid on the day.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Right just spoke to Littlestone. We can the dates below. The tee times will be from 11:00 - 11:30 in 4 balls, so 5 tee times. However, on the Wednesday 11th December we can go out from 09:30.

So the options are:

Mon 25th Nov 11am
Mon 2nd Dec 11am
Wed 11th Dec 930am

The price based on 20 people will be:

£50 green fee only.
£60 green fee, coffee/bacon rolls & ham egg n chips.
£57.50 green fee, coffee/bacon rolls, soup and sandwhich platter.
(I will try and negotiate a discount but work on this for now!)

Deposit will be £20 up front paid to me and the rest paid on the day.

Any will do for me Ash, prefer Wednesday, I don't mind which food option, and I assume as it's close to my birthday that you will treat me!

D

Deleted Member 1156

Happy to play little stone, just bare in mind winter hours of playable light, after twelve tee off could get a bit tight if we get a good turn out

You could play foursomes to get round quickly :whistle:

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No to foursomes!

Can people select their preferred date then please?

Mon 25th Nov 11am
Mon 2nd Dec 11am
Wed 11th Dec 930am Mashley, ChrisD,

We'll go for the £60 including the ham,egg,chips.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Would prefer an 11.00 tee time, as I will have a two hour plus drive. I assume if we play on the Wednesday we have to tee off at 9.30 ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Would prefer an 11.00 tee time, as I will have a two hour plus drive. I assume if we play on the Wednesday we have to tee off at 9.30 ?

Richart, given the state of the M25 you might be better off with the earlier start, get through the roadworks before they clog with the "rush" hour traffic. Just a thought.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Richart, given the state of the M25 you might be better off with the earlier start, get through the roadworks before they clog with the "rush" hour traffic. Just a thought.
True, but what ever time we start I will leave early, but just hoping that a later start time would give me more time in case of delays. Would rather get to the Club an hour early. Happy to go with the majority as always though.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Re the dates, looking at the diary I can't do the 2nd, will speak to the boss tomorrow to see what the leave situation is for the other 2 dates & post up then.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I'll buy all the candles for the cake - will call ahead to ensure they have enough in stock.

Do you need to book the Fire Brigade as well......:whistle:

Can we just do one candle, I just hate all that wax covering the lush chocolate and icing sugar!

Also we're very near Dungeness Power Station and they might think the reactors faulty if we have more light than they do!