Justin Rose - Equipment change

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would expect he has been testing them for months and he will have no problems at all.

Yup I would have thought he would have been, these guys don't change just for the sake of it. I'd have thought it wouldn't have been the only company he tried, if as Jacko_G says he wasn't being offered a new contarct.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Can say 100% he will be catered for in every way possible by honma, their irons are awesome and from a looks, feel and craftsmanship standpoint they are one of the very best. Really like the forged irons they make, good imo it's only s 10 club deal as he can have freedom of choice with woods, putter and driver, think this is a very good move for him and fits his personality well. Look forward to seeing him play in the coming months

D

Deleted member 15344

Not sure

The black polo in the bag pic could well be Adicross - its far more subtle than normal Adidas.

I thought he was working on a JR range for Adicross, and now its not part of TM see no reason for him to move
Yep a bit like Garcia is still with Adidas - the pictures I have seen he is still wearing Adidas shoes and trousers

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not sure

The black polo in the bag pic could well be Adicross - its far more subtle than normal Adidas.

I thought he was working on a JR range for Adicross, and now its not part of TM see no reason for him to move
Definitely looks Adicross to me and I heard of a JR range a while ago but not heard anymore since. I saw the wedge pictures earlier. They looked fabulous

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Agree in the bag pic, Adidas shoes.

Most Adicross stuff only has small discreet branding, so I think that black polo is still Adidas.

Yanks are saying he's wearing Bonobos clothing.

Also note his putter is an Axis putter. Makes my Cure look sexy!

Casey also been spotted practicing with what is thought to be a Honma utility iron.

Wolf

Visit site
A quick Google shows they're part of the Walmart group, be an interesting deal if he gone down that route seeing as a non golf related brand, perhaps if its true he has gone with them he sees it as a opportunity to create his own brand to bring to golf at affordable pricing.

Also shows they don't currently sell to European markets.

Wolf

Visit site
Just seen the pictures he has posted in Instagram.. He is not a natural born model is he :ROFLMAO:

Think he will try and create his one line with them so they can launch a golf specific range