ipad to tv help needed

DappaDonDave

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
playing videos and music would be no problem its streaming live tv that's the problem so i'm assuming the apple tv would still block the sky go.

It's the app itself, even if you get the cable it is still blocked. I'm guessing its attached to the reason why you can only get two devices for skygo,so you can't get your whole street on it and all pay £1 a month.

If you want a cheapish option, get an Xbox. They are £99 new, about the price of Apple TV. Plus you'll get iplayer, 4od etc on that and the opportunity to play games.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sorry for going a little off-topic, but does anyone know if the sky sports tv app (for people without sky) is blocked from being mirrored on a tv in the same way that skygo is?

Thanks.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Skygo 100% blocked for the reasons the OP had in trying to connect. Pain in the ass for me as I spend 4 to 6 nights a month in hotels where the ipad used to be great for testing sport on the telly.

Ethan, I'm sure skygo won't stream via Apple TV, I was sure it was locked for that too.

With the right software Apple TV will stream just about anything including Sky:whistle: