Interesting results

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yesterday i bought myself some clubs either to use or sell on.
I bought a TM M3 driver a M3 3 wood a M3 rescue
a set of M3 irons and a set of M3 milled grind wedges and a TM p790 2 iron.

So up the range i go this morning with said clubs and put them up against the ones i have already.
Ping G25 driver and old Burner 3 wood and a M2 HL wood.
Did not want the irons as i like my Mizunos or the wedges but gave them a go anyway.

Started out with the wedges 56 and a 60 which gave me no feedback whatsoever and just felt so clumpy,however i hit the 50 degree lovely every time
strange that.
Tried the irons which once again felt awful when hitting the ground although the strikes were ok.
Onto the 2 iron which felt quite nice a very low shot that just curved off to the right a little too often for my liking,
i put this up against a TM 16 Degree mid rescue and got much better interaction with the turf and a better ball flight[£20 worth].

The TM rescue 19 against my HL Rescue was even for distance but obviously the HL went a lot higher although the M3 will be given another outing.
The M3 3 Wood was hard to hit with a very penetrating flight and against my old Burner 3 wood is so much easier to hit and to work different shots,
although once again will be given another go but i cant see me ever giving up the Burner.
The driver was very good quite easy to hit for someone who has had problems with drivers in the past so once again will be given a chance,although
my Ping G25 has been a revelation for my driving.
Overall some interesting result but what really amazed me was how good the old TM stuff is and you can pick them up now for peanuts.