Intelligent Golf

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21258

Does anyone happen to know or use the system. On the mobile app, it has

PACE : Mobile Score Entry

Enter a Personal Scorecard (setup as a clicky thing from the looks of it)

Is this a way of entering a supplementary card, without having to go into the pro shop ? can it only be used at that clubs courses or others as well and can it be used by an 'away' member? (don't wish to click on it just in case it isn't)

or is it for a comp day scorecard?

Reasons I ask is that it would be great it if was an easy way to enter supplementarys, as I would quite like to enter a few of my social games I play as I don't play in many comps, and wish to keep it upto date especially with the new handicap system coming in shortly.

Many thanks.

D

Deleted member 15344

The personal scorecard is exactly what it says - it’s something that allows you to keep a track of your rounds for stats etc buts not official and it’s just for your own benefit

The Pace entry allows you to enter a Comp scorecard during the competition which you then have finalise on the PSI - you can enter as you go round but it doesn’t show up on a leaderboard until you complete the round

D

Deleted member 21258

The personal scorecard is exactly what it says - it’s something that allows you to keep a track of your rounds for stats etc buts not official and it’s just for your own benefit

The Pace entry allows you to enter a Comp scorecard during the competition which you then have finalise on the PSI - you can enter as you go round but it doesn’t show up on a leaderboard until you complete the round

Thanks LPhil.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is this a way of entering a supplementary card, without having to go into the pro shop ?
Supplementary scores must be pre-registered and the (marked) card returned to the handicap committee (either directly or indirectly).
I may end up with some tweeks as part of the WHS in a year or so.