• Vote to leave the UK

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • Don't know

Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Indyref2 is on the back burner now possibly for no reason other than it's clear to the snp that in the current climate they'd lose it.

They know they've probably got one more chance before it gets too ridiculous to keep trying so they won't take a punt when they know won't win.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
No, do you deny any of mine?

The SNP had a horrendous night, any party losing a third of their seats is in turmoil. My bubble is still inflated, yours however :rofl:

My bubble is half foo.
We are agreed then.....other than 4/5 :whistle:

You are making the lazy assumption that only folk who want Independence vote SNP and only folk who don't want Independence vote Labour/Tory.
Nobody really knows the answer to that one for sure.

the smiling assassin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My bubble is half foo.
We are agreed then.....other than 4/5 :whistle:

You are making the lazy assumption that only folk who want Independence vote SNP and only folk who don't want Independence vote Labour/Tory.
Nobody really knows the answer to that one for sure.

I miss it when it was just your other half who supported independence - old times TUC

chippa1909

Head Pro
Visit site
I actually agree with Kaz. 😯
On the back burner for now, but never dead in the water.
I think us Yessers will now sit back, crack open a nice chilled bottle of Schadenfreude and watch the ridiculous brexit shambles develop and take it from there.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I actually agree with Kaz. 😯
On the back burner for now, but never dead in the water.
I think us Yessers will now sit back, crack open a nice chilled bottle of Schadenfreude and watch the ridiculous brexit shambles develop and take it from there.

It will happen, hopefully not for a generation though

D

Deleted member 15344

The Labour vote was boosted by the tactical votes of the Torys/Lib Dems.

You can't take much from the figures of the Tory/Labour vote in Scotland......lots of folk swopping sides to stop the SNP.

Did they tell you that when they voted or you just plucking rubbish out of the air

CheltenhamHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

You can't take much from the figures of the Tory/Labour vote in Scotland......lots of folk swopping sides to stop the SNP.
How about all the SNP seats (seemed to be a few when i flicked through) where it was almost split 33/33/33, but the snp won with a couple of hundred. How does that fit the formula?

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site

You can blow as much smoke as you like about tactical voting but cannot conceal the drop in the snp vote.

Blaming labour for the tories is a cynical snp ploy and this, ironically, is a much bigger factor in the Tory revival.

D

Deleted member 16999

Makes you no better than TM when you look to blame others.

Maybe take a look in the mirror before looking out the window.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
If Scottish Labour voters voted tactically for Tory, how was it Labour also increased their number of seats and overall vote share? How on earth does such a significant number of voters in any given constituency get together and vote x for different party than their first choice?

Truth? They don't. SNP lost support, end of. Weasel words can't hide the fact that the SNP haven't managed the Scottish economy at all well, spending way above their means and returned a failing education system and SNHS.

D

Deleted member 16999

If Scottish Labour voters voted tactically for Tory, how was it Labour also increased their number of seats and overall vote share? How on earth does such a significant number of voters in any given constituency get together and vote x for different party than their first choice?

Truth? They don't. SNP lost support, end of. Weasel words can't hide the fact that the SNP haven't managed the Scottish economy at all well, spending way above their means and returned a failing education system and SNHS.
Spot on, you could argue SNP's failure to hold their seats has led to TM getting back in.