• Vote to leave the UK

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • Don't know

Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't forget that they can refuse though. Doesn't happen often but if an area has a spell of dodgy notes the first ones they will refuse will be the Scottish ones as they feel thin and they are not used to them. Rare to happen but I have seen it.

Plastic is your friend :D

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm glad you posted that as I have been dumb-struck that the question was asked. As I have said before - if you want evidence just listen to LBC at 7pm any weekday night and you'll hear the guy. Then you'll never need to ask the question again.
I cant really see any way that I am going to listen to LBC Radio. Youtube has many videos of farage speaking, some of them from his radio broadcasts. I cant see any where I would consider his as 'Ranting' Maybe you and some others on here have a different concept of someone 'Ranting.

Is this one 'Ranting" ?

[video=youtube;xX5YdOnVrEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX5YdOnVrEo[/video]

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is he ranting in this video? If not then please show me an example of where he does. Or explain to me such that I can understand how the word 'Rant' applies to what he is doing?

[video=youtube;I0m7HgjNOlA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0m7HgjNOlA[/video]

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I am traveling down to the South of England next month........do the shopkeepers/taxi drivers etc still accept Scottish notes ?

The further South you go, the less likely they are to be accepted, although they are legal tender. Whenever I visit Scotland, I try to spend all my Scottish notes before I cross the border on my trip back!

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is he ranting in this video? If not then please show me an example of where he does. Or explain to me such that I can understand how the word 'Rant' applies to what he is doing?

[video=youtube;I0m7HgjNOlA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0m7HgjNOlA[/video]

I just love Farage's manic expressions, there are many pages of them somewhere under the 'Google Farage Rant' heading
Do you think he practices them in the mirror.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
As my Boris card doesn't 'work' outside of London...
I doubt your Scottish pass 'works' south of the border...

Speaking of anti Scottish rants.......did anyone see the story of the English couple who spent ages planning a trip from Lands End to JoG on their bus pass.
They were mighty disappointed when they found out that they could not use it past Gretna.