• Total voters

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
We still think you are a stupid Boy Doom. :rolleyes:

Though the idea that rUK could kick Scotland out of the UK is rather stupid...and funny.

Though maybe that's the answer - England, NI and Wales have a referendum to leave the UK. As that would mean leaving the EU - job done. England, Wales and NI out of the EU and Scotland as the remainder of the UK is left in - being rUK (remainder UK)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is it stupid? If you are in a club you can either choose to leave or the other members can kick you out. It depends on the rule book of the club.

It is mischief making. Whoever started that off clearly had a glint in their eye.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Is it stupid? If you are in a club you can either choose to leave or the other members can kick you out. It depends on the rule book of the club.

It is mischief making. Whoever started that off clearly had a glint in their eye.

I rather doubt Scotland could be licked out of the UK - but EWNI can leave the UK, so here's looking for EWNI to hold their independence referendum soon - leaving Scotland as the sole constiuent part of UK. The Scottish government cancel Brexit and so UK/Scotland remains in the EU, and EWNI is out of the EU, and a new independent country called maybe - xUK (pronounced suck)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I rather doubt Scotland could be licked out of the UK - but EWNI can leave the UK, so here's looking for EWNI to hold their independence referendum soon - leaving Scotland as the sole constiuent part of UK. The Scottish government cancel Brexit and so UK/Scotland remains in the EU, and EWNI is out of the EU, and a new independent country called maybe - xUK (pronounced suck)

LOL - 'licked'

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I didn't suggest it should happen, just that it is not entirely stupid, depending on the rule book. Just as importantly, it will not happen as only Scotland wants to separate at the moment. The other three nations are happy with the current set up.

I love that scenario though, Swingit, worthy of Sir Humphrey.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I didn't suggest it should happen, just that it is not entirely stupid, depending on the rule book. Just as importantly, it will not happen as only Scotland wants to separate at the moment. The other three nations are happy with the current set up.

I love that scenario though, Swingit, worthy of Sir Humphrey.
Don't you mean 'only some in Scotland wants to seperate'

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pedants corner. With any decision there is always a "some" element as unless you are in North Korea there is rarely a 100% outcome. I shall rephrase, "only in Scotland are discussions regarding the potential of separation / departing taking place at the moment".

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
For those that missed it, the earlier poll [now taken down] was for an Independent England.
There was some classic replies and loads of support from what would have been the new rUK.