Votes: 43 47.3%
  • Vote to leave the UK

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • Don't know

Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters
U

User62651

Politicians have to be thick skinned or they'll last 5 minutes, doubt it'll bother Nicola, she gets pelters from half of Scotland every day as well as most of England regularly.
Devolved parliaments don't work especially when England doesn't have it's own parliament, was never going to work or be seen as fair but it's a compromise system driven by one huge partner and 3 small ones. I have an MSP and an MP, if I lived in England I'd only have an MP, not fair. Whole system is out of kilter and not working. Brexit has just exacerbated all this. No one's happy anywhere in the UK these days. Hate it.:confused:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
A caricature puppet is OK. And I might ask how you know it's not insulting.

Anything can be seen as insulting if you really want it to be. If you want to go into Mary Whitehouse mode then life is going be very stressful for you.

Political humour attacks all politicians, it is very even. Laugh it off, a chip on your shoulder at every criticism will weigh you down.

I used to work with an mp. Most have framed pictures of "insulting" pictures/cartoons of themselves on their office walls. Being able to laugh at yourself is an important part of life, certainly as a politician.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I see one of the leaders in the 2014 No campaign [and former Labour supporter] has just joined the SNP.
Alex Massie, The Record and JK Rowling also now supporting an independent Scotland. Whoever would have thunk that a few months ago.